Construction Management (CM) is the
overall planning, coordination, and control of a project from beginning to completion. The methodology of CM opens the communication between the owner, architect and construction manager to
actively participate and collaborate early in the design phase. Dynamic Construction Services CM services provide, but are not limited to the following:
- Upfront communication, which produces a set of
construction documents that meet the owner’s objectives, and establishes the basis of the budget.
- Provide useful information to the construction schedule
and financial forecasting from of our early involvement, and understanding, of the client’s objective.
- Full and accurate knowledge of project demands by
contractor and or vendors when submitting bids that is accompanied by a detailed description and scope of work.
- Competitively priced work in all areas of the
- Quality construction projects are both on time and within
budget, while in compliance with all state, city and local building codes.